Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Tuesday's Design Team Design

It's Christmas again!

You would have already seen lots of inspirational designs from our Design team last month showcasing our fabulous Christmas products - Craft Dies, Clear Stamps, MDF, Decoupage Papers, Embellishments and Cosmic Shimmer - you name it, we have it covered!
We know that most of you can't get enough of Christmas so we thought it would be fun to show you a few more seasonal designs.  Today stunning design is from Tina and she has used six of Sue Wilson's Craft Dies to create this masterpiece.  To find out which, please visit Tina's blog.

4 comments:

  1. Hi all at CE. I need ALL the inspiration you and your DT can offer. My mojo, enthusiasm, and interest has gone completely awol !! Which is why I would never be tempted to apply for a position with you (although it is a dream) it will have to remain a pipe dream.
    I'm so pleased to see our usual Tina's Tuesday Treasure I wondered if it had followed my mojo lol.
    It's absolutely gorgeous Tina. Can you bottle your idea's - you'd make a fortune. Thanks CE for publishing this amazing creation, I bet the sparkle that bounces off this stunning card is out of this world.
    Have a good day.
    Lancashire Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning all this is a beautiful card we need all the inspiration we can get at this time of year thanks.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all at Creative Expressions, I always go on everyone's blog every day and comment because the cards are al so gorgeous, I love every single one of them, I know the hours that can go into making a card or project but the satisfaction of getting it just right really does out way the odd disaster. You have an amazing design team. As to your products well they are second to none, I am loving the colour clouds, dies, embellishments, pva etc. etc. etc. the list goes on and on, I will be at NEC on Sunday so am looking forward to seeing all my crafty mates and friends and to meeting again some of your wonderful design team and staff. Thank you for being there for all us crafters.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete