Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Tuesday's designs from Creative Expressions

Tina makes your day

Tina show just how effective the Creative Expressions' Craft Die by Sue Wilson - Classic Foldover Flowers is with this design decorated with a profusion of pretty flowers. 

Tina has also used dies from both the Caribbean and Canadian Die Collections.



To see how Tina has created this, go to her blog now.




Tracy send you hugs and kisses

How pretty is this MDF Shaker Heart decorated with Craft Consortium Decoupage Paper.  Tracy has also used Alice Blue and China Pink Chalk paint to great effect.

Have a look at Tracy's blog now!

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how much I look forward to Tuesday's on this lovely blog. I feel completly spoilt. Its Tina day, my Tuesday starts with Sue Wilson and her video tutorial on Particraft, then straight here for Tina's card, my day can run as it please's after that, as long as I have my two fixes of the day, I can cope with anything lol.
    Hope you had a good Tuesday, I did as I received 3 Sue Wilson dies from my hubby on our wedding anniversary : ) am I lucky or what ?
    Thank you for a lovely blog guy's
    xxx

    ReplyDelete