Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Dreaming In Colour by Tracey Curzon-Manners

Fellow crafter, Tracey Curzon-Manners has found inspiration in the names of our Cosmic Shimmer Spray Paints and penned this beautiful poem - we simply HAD to share it with you all (thank you Tracey)!!

DREAMING IN COLOUR, By Tracey Curzon-Manners

I launched my balloon
By the Aqua Lagoon and
Sailed away on the breeze.

Beneath me the moon
Cast shadows in tune
To the swell of the ocean's waves.

The sky overhead
Ran hot Lava Red
As the sun sizzled into the sea

An explosion of light
Erupted the night
Propelling the balloon and me.

Over mountains we flew
Hung with soft evening dew
So sweet it was Angel Mist

Pearly beads dressed my hair
So light and so fair
Bejewelled with a Velvet Kiss.

Onwards 'til morn'
And a distant shore
Swaddled with Meadow Lush

My balloon came to land
In soft Mango sand
Surrounded by a Bilberry Bush.

Paradise lost became
Paradise found as I
Drank in this Utopian scene

Never before nor since
Did such a place exist
Except perhaps in my dreams.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant I love it. This would look great in the background of some artwork. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fantastic, love it and I agree with Tracy this would look stunning on a canvas with lots of colour in the background. Brilliant :-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete